Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Marijuana Policy Project Foundation

So today I received a letter in the mail from the MPP (Marijuana Policy Project Foundation) trying to obtain donations in support of the legalization of medical marijuana. I can’t say that I necessarily support this action, however, what struck me as strange, is that for all the information they were sharing in regards to their “cause” the MPP thought it important to note that 40+ percent of Americans supported the general legalization of medical marijuana as well as the increase in marijuana arrests over numerous years.

Getting to my point, what does that have to do with the legalization of medical marijuana? If the MPP wants to legalize marijuana then they should just come out and say it. Please don’t take me for a fool and think that I don’t understand what your end goal is. Regardless of whether or not I support your cause, please just be up front about your intentions. Needless to say, this organization will not get my money, nor will I support the legalization of any illegal substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment